1. Kapag alam mong WALA na talaga. TAMA NA. AWAT NA.
2. Mahalin mo naman yung sarili mo.
3. Lahat ng tao napapagod.
4. Baka pwede pa naman mapag-usapan.
5. Bigyan niyo muna ng time yung isa’t isa.
6. Kung hindi na pwede, wag nang pilitin. Magkakasakitan lang kayo.
7. Pag-isipan mo muna ng mabuti yan bago mo pagdesisyunan.
8. Sayang naman yung pinagsamahan niyo.
9. Kausapin mo heart to heart kung ano ba ang nasa puso’t isipan niya.
10. Nasa huli ang pagsisisi.
11. Lahat ng nangyayari sa buhay ng tao ay may purpose.
12. Pahinga muna.
13. May iba pa naman diyan eh.
14. Mas deserve mo yung better.
15. Ang tanong, mahal ka pa ba niya?
16. Huwag magtangatangahan.
17. Madala ka naman.
18. Walang masama kung susubukan diba? Wag negative kasi.
19. Kalimutan mo na. Move on na.
20. May family at friends ka pa naman eh. Sila ang mga tunay na nagmamahal sa’yo.
21. Dun ka na lang sa taong matagal nang nasa tabi mo.
22. Konting tiis na lang.
23. Sus! Wag ka kasing negative. Mahal ka nun. Wait ka lang.
24. May tamang oras sa lahat ng bagay.
25. Focus ka muna sa bagay o taong gusto mo.
Household duties and chores may become neglected. You’ll notice your partner spending more time on the Internet or literally laying around on the couch with no interest with the housekeeping of the house. He or she may just so happen to be in a fog-like state but really they’re probably thinking about the other person. Time spent with family may also decline. Interest in weekend activities with yourself, attendance to sports games, time spent alone with you such as date nights, etc….all become greatly diminished.
We’re no fool to our partner’s spending habits as well as the haves and have-nots of their employee history. Needless to say we know when things don’t add up, it’s clear. If your partner is making frequent trips to the ATM and money is constantly disappearing, leave it to your own instincts to realize that something’s up. You may think it is a gambling habit or a number of other things, but don’t bet on that. Chances are if your significant other is going to a job 40 hours a week, they have money and they always should. Cheating doesn’t come cheap. If you can’t figure out where that money’s disappeared to, it’s definitely not being spent on you.
Never Been in a Serious Relationship
Relationships are not games, which is why we truly do sympathize for those who see them no other way. Face it, someone who’s been in even one relationship for three years is far more knowledgeable than someone who’s been in three relationships in the last three months. Being in multiple relationships just isn’t healthy. We crave that stability and if our partners are stuck playing the guessing game to see whose relationship will last longer that’s simply a game I want no part in.
They’re Focusing on Your Faults
It’s not natural over the course of a relationship to keep things bottled up – whether it be how annoyed you get when your guy tries to act cool or when your girl is trying too hard to be perfect. After a while, they’re going to get tired of your behavior and start looking for someone who isn’t as needy for the attention. Once they find characteristics they feel you lack in someone else, they’ll start noticing every little flaw in you you’ve worked so hard to erase. This is his or her way of justifying the cheating, but don’t let them win here. Always remain three steps ahead.
They’re a Narcissist
Does your significant other think they’re so amazing that they deserve special treatment? Or do they show little regard for your feelings yet still expect to be the center of attention? Either way it goes, you could be dealing with a narcissist whether you agree or not. There are strictly ego-driven, which means they need someone by their side at all times to idealize, admire and be in awe of them. In fact, most of the time a relationship’s not really what they’re after. They’re trying to cope with a personality disorder that even therapists can’t cure.
Mind blown how to spot a cheater